While seeing the message "HP print in error state" on your system, most people get irritated, I was the one who faced such issues in the past, but now I can easily resolve it. I to Want to share some important tips with my fellow members . Whenever user get a printer in error state status, it means that there may be a problem with the printer. Follow the instructions given below and solve this problem without any external help.
Steps to resolve HP Printer In Error State issue:
Method 1: Run troubleshooter.
Method 2:- Check Wi-Fi or Cable
Method 3: Check if there are any new updates on software.
Method 4: If the printer is in Offline state, follow the below steps to
make it Online.
1. Click Windows + X, go to Control Panel and click on Devices and printers.
2. Click Printer.
3. If the Printer is offline, it shows “Offline” status. If the Printer is online it shows “Ready”.
4. If the Printer is offline, set it to online.
5. Right-click on the printer and select “Use Printer Online”.
6. The display should change to ready when the printer is set to online.
Method 6: Reinstall the printer driver
Method 7: Check Your Connection And Restart Your Devices: